AUTORITÀ PORTUALE DI LIVORNO
Francesca Pichi was born in Arezzo (Italy) on 16 December 1970.
In 1996 Francesca Pichi graduated at Florence University - Faculty of Architecture. In 1999 and 2002 she had two Masters in Heritage and Monumental Restoration, the first one at Florence University, the other at Soprintendenza of Firenze. In the same period she collaborated with the holding Company of the Port of Livorno corporate, planning docklands and areas. In 2005 she was hired by Technical Department of the Company.
In 2000 and 2001 she was adjunct professor of Urban morphology and building typology analysis and of Theory of contemporary architecture research at Florence University.
In 2010 she joined the Planning Area of Livorno Port Authority. Her main activities are :
• studies for the master plan of the Port of Livorno ;
• evaluations of the landscape aspects for the development and transformation of the port areas ;
• studies for protection, enhancement and transformation of the cultural heritage identified with the landscape and the cultural, environmental and historical witnesses inside the port area ;
• member of the working group for Livorno Old Fortress ;
• member of the Livorno Port Center group.
In 2013 she started the "Smart City project" Master in Florence, at Architecture’s Department of Urbanism of Florence University.Since 2005, she’s member of Planning Commission of Collesalvetti Municipality.