Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Since June 2010 Mark Noble is Development Manager, V&A Waterfront (Cape Town), Privately Held ; 201-500 employees ; Real Estate industry
He is Responsible for all elements from inception to completion of the Silo District including :
• No.1 Silo - award winning 18,500m2 head office for Allan Gray - complete
• No.2 Silo - award winning 31 unit luxury residential development -complete
• Zeitz MOCAA - 10,000m2 Contemporary Art Museum - opening Nov 2016
• No.3 Silo - 75 unit luxury residential development - completion end 2016
• No.4 Silo - 4,000m2 gym - opening early 2016
• No.5 Silo - 13,500m2 commercial office - completion mid 2016
• No.6 Silo - 22o key midrange hotel - opening late 2016
From July 2007 - June 2010, he was Development Manager, Dubai World Africa (Cape Town), Privately Held ; 11-50 employees ; Real Estate industry. He was Responsible for the development of luxury boutique lodges in Shamwari (Sirili Lodge), Sanbona (Gondwana and Dwyka), Nkomazi (Nkomazi Tented Lodge) and Kruger (Jock). Responsible for site selection, planning approvals, professional team appointment, etc.
He has been Project Manager, Mace (Dubai) from March 2005 to July 2007, and Construction Manager, Mace (London, United Kingdom) from March 2002 to March 2005. As a Project Manager/ Employers Representative working on the delivery of Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) sector 3. At the time, the largest single phase residential construction development in the world. As a Construction Manager he was working on a number of residential and commercial office projects across London. Notably 21 Davies Street, Mayfair and Hogan Lovells office fit-out on Farringdon Road.