Director : Planning & Development
Victoria & Alferd Waterfront
Born in 1955 and married with two children, Mike Brokenshire is South African. He holds a B.Sc. (Building) University of Witwatersrand (1978), a PG Dip (Man Prac) UCT Graduate School of Business (2010), a Diploma Project Management, Damelin Management School, and is Certified Estate Agent, The Estate Agents Board of SA (unregistered).
Since January 2013 he is Director: Planning & Development – V&A Waterfront Holdings (Pty) Ltd, and responsible for:
- Financial Oversight (all projects)
- BBBEE Policy and integration (Professional Appointments)
- Development Management : Two Oceans Aquarium Extension & Events Facility / Never@Home International Hostel / BP Head Office sub-division / Granger Bay Phase 1 Precinct Plan approval / Granger Bay Reclamation EIA
- Integration of new Development Executive Manager
- Land & Property Acquisitions
- Bulk Infrastructure upgrade
Previously he was Development Manager, V&A Waterfront Holdings (Pty) Ltd from 2006 to 2013; Owner / Director Keystone Project Management (1997-2006); Project Manager, Condev Cape (Pty) Ltd (1994-1997); Project Manager, Project & Development Management (Pty) Ltd [Murray & Roberts company] (1987-1993); Contracts Manager, Group Five Building (R.H. Morris (Pty) Ltd.) (1984-1987); Construction Manager, Pinelands Development Company (1980-1984); and Site Agent, Concor Building Co. (1979-1980).
Professional Memberships: Chartered Institute of Building.